2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.8%
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    Quoted from 6th Quest Invitational thread:

"The admins at pure do nothing about it" clearly means you expected them to remove or at the very least change it even though it was a well thought out review by one of the nicest people you'll ever meet in the ZC community. At the time of this post, only his review was on one of your quests so the call out was obvious. And even then you flamed this guy, pretty much insulting his skills showing this is more than just " review-bombing ". I said more than I needed to. I requested to be not dragged into this any further previously, I will be just not answering at this point. Apologies for the serious posts.
    No it wasn't, I was referring to a review that NO LONGER EXISTED because I erased it with a Z3 update. And yes, I have EVERY RIGHT to be annoyed when someone pushes others away with low rating, b/c s/he ventured some place under equipped. Nice person or not, it would annoy most people. Perhaps not you, but it was not an unreasonable annoyance.

Also, if you're talking about Eddy's Review of the One Week Late adventure, that's idiotic because he was nowhere NEAR that unreasonable with his review. I was referring to someone else who literally gave a 0 star review based ONLY on him/her going some place while lacking in gear, and for Z3. You literally started a hate boner over nothing. I will admit I didn't think he was entirely fair, but I DID feel he tried to be.

Literally the only video I've disliked is one LP video you made. I'm not the only person who dislikes your content, and I have better things to do than wasting my time downvoting every single video you've ever made, so stop being delusional, kthx.
    THE SAME DAY that Chris Miller told you to shut the hell up in my LP, ALL EXISTING ones got a dislike, then, for WEEKS after that, EVERY UPLOAD had one WITHIN MINUTES (whereas this hadn't been happening previously upon me uploading stuff) . I will admit that @Shane is showing that there is a SLIGHT possibility it was him, but I'd put more weight on the guy who's held a grudge against me for a couple years now (you)

Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
    I mean, most of my issues came from Anarchy calling Saffith a fucking retard and saying Saffith was a dev who ruined everything, and him calling Eddy a retard, and him telling me to fuck off when I tried to point out (polite-fully) stuff from his playthrough that I didn't like. Are any, much less all 3, based at the core of Type A/B philosophy?
    Case in point, you can't let the Saffith stuff go, even though I apologized, even though Saffith himself doesn't care and never did (I reached out to him myself), even though I fully admit being in the wrong. You claim not to be obsessed, but you just PROVED you are.
    Last edited by Anarchy_Balsac; 03-26-2018 at 09:49 AM.

Thread Information