152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.03%
    O.O Why haven't I heard of this till now?!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    83.73%
    Gradius, Ikarus, and Gunsmoke?

The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.17%
    Quote Originally Posted by SUCCESSOR View Post
    O.O Why haven't I heard of this till now?!
    Probably because the game was broken after build 1000+ and I never really got around to fixing the blasted thing. But now ZC is stable so it's good to go. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    Gradius, Ikarus, and Gunsmoke?
    Gradius, Ikaruga, and Radiant Silvergun.

Remainiing issues are pretty much:
    * Possibly reimplement a custom subscreen (I removed the old one) with health, energy, and some counters for score/hi score. I changed it from before, but now I'm not so sure I like it like that.
    * Balancing easy/normal modes
    * fixing bugs.
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.05%
    Quote Originally Posted by Din View Post
    I only have one comment:

Good lord. It truly dates the development cycle when this atrocity is the last thing I wrote.

I've been away from the ZC scene for a while, but of course when I saw this, I had to get in on it.

It's still awesome and hard, and I realize how much I'd missed this thing (and yes, I'm rolling on easy mode. LAUGH AND POINT AS YOU WILL). The game really is a fantastic tribute to Ikaruga, though the hitbox is juuust large enough to be a bit of a nuisance compared to other bullet hell shooters such as Touhou or most Cave games. But, unlike other bullet hell shooters, you actually have a health bar, so that probably serves to even things out a bit.

Hope to see this eventually released!

The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.17%
    Finished!

* Fixed the LV 4 bugs which forced the player off the screen forcing you to continue.
    * Fixed Easy Mode revenge bullet bug.
    * Normal Mode now has a much increased HP Max so it should be preferable over Easy Mode due to faster energy regeneration!

http://www.purezc.net/index.php?page=quests&id=429

TODO: Add to AGN database.

Ahh....Finally!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Din View Post
    Good lord. It truly dates the development cycle when this atrocity is the last thing I wrote.

I've been away from the ZC scene for a while, but of course when I saw this, I had to get in on it.

It's still awesome and hard, and I realize how much I'd missed this thing (and yes, I'm rolling on easy mode. LAUGH AND POINT AS YOU WILL). The game really is a fantastic tribute to Ikaruga, though the hitbox is juuust large enough to be a bit of a nuisance compared to other bullet hell shooters such as Touhou or most Cave games. But, unlike other bullet hell shooters, you actually have a health bar, so that probably serves to even things out a bit.

Hope to see this eventually released!
    Hey Din!

I'll have you know that I spend some time making Normal mode much easier, and smoothing out some stuff so it should be possible for someone besides me to actually beat now.
    In the credits I just put "everyone that posted feedback", but you're in there somewhere.

For the bullets what I did was make the hitboxes tiny. When you fight the 2nd Crystal Boss you can really notice how small they are.
    Last edited by Gleeok; 09-17-2013 at 03:16 AM.
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Thread Information