Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    3.57%

ALTADD New Thread

So the old ALTADD threads seemed like they hadn't been updated for a long while so I just thought it would be easier to create a new one lol

I'm currently trying ALTADD right now and I think I'm just having a major blonde moment........

I'm in the DW level 2 (At least I think it's the second level? where you get the bow and arrows..) and other than the area from where you are supposed to use a key there is one room I cannot access near where you got the bow. I believe I was supposed to shoot the target on the north wall in the room below but no dice. (especially assumed this after reading old posts about the spot in LW level 4) But I tried walking through the wall, bombing, and all my random assortment of items to get in to that room from the one below or the one to the left of it on the map. I'm assuming it has the key in there to finish the level? But I'm not exactly sure...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%
    I've played this quest before and, yes, you're supposed to shoot the small eye with an arrow. Unfortunately, version 2.5 of ZC broke that quest. Essentially, it's impossible to trigger arrow flags at the edges of NES dungeons anymore. The only two options at this point are to either report the bug and wait for it to get fixed, or to play the quest on an older version of ZC. If you choose the latter option, you'll have to restart the quest from the beginning, unfortunately.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    3.57%
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRmAgE View Post
    I've played this quest before and, yes, you're supposed to shoot the small eye with an arrow. Unfortunately, version 2.5 of ZC broke that quest. Essentially, it's impossible to trigger arrow flags at the edges of NES dungeons anymore. The only two options at this point are to either report the bug and wait for it to get fixed, or to play the quest on an older version of ZC. If you choose the latter option, you'll have to restart the quest from the beginning, unfortunately.
    thanks, i was afraid of that, unfortunately the old versions don't like to work on 64 bit computers it seems lol

Thread Information