0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.7%

3rd quest

Hey all,

Is it possible to play the bundled 3rd quest (included with Zelda Classic) without completing quests 1 & 2? I've played through 1 and 2 many times before on my NES and I don't want to have to go through them all over again just to try something new.

I'm interested in the bundled 3rd quest and not the other fan-created quests because I've downloaded several of them, and they all have different music or different versions of the original music. For some reason I just cannot do it--I cannot play a Legend of Zelda game that doesn't have the standard overworld music playing! It just really bothers me for some reason! I'm sure that might sound silly but that's just how it is for me. I tried using the bundled editor to see if I could somehow find a way of restoring the standard overworld music in the fan-created quests that I downloaded, but then it asks for passwords that I don't know.

Anyway...any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.1%
    Quote Originally Posted by icedawg View Post
    Hey all,

Is it possible to play the bundled 3rd quest (included with Zelda Classic) without completing quests 1 & 2? I've played through 1 and 2 many times before on my NES and I don't want to have to go through them all over again just to try something new.

I'm interested in the bundled 3rd quest and not the other fan-created quests because I've downloaded several of them, and they all have different music or different versions of the original music. For some reason I just cannot do it--I cannot play a Legend of Zelda game that doesn't have the standard overworld music playing! It just really bothers me for some reason! I'm sure that might sound silly but that's just how it is for me. I tried using the bundled editor to see if I could somehow find a way of restoring the standard overworld music in the fan-created quests that I downloaded, but then it asks for passwords that I don't know.

Anyway...any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    Yes, just name your character ALPHA.

Shattered Earth, coming soon!

Mappers needed. If you want to help, send a PM to MasterSwordUltima.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.7%
    Great, thank-you!

Thread Information