User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: anyone else get physically uncomfortable with decade-past posts?

クールな男
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTiger View Post
    Posting style definitely changes with the evolution of the personality. It can also be your own psychologist, to a degree. What kind of person did you want to be seen as, for example, when you made a given post?

I remember back in my early years here (and everywhere else, ... ... ... geez.) every other anything that I typed was one of those anime-style kawaii things, because it matched my actual feelings at the time. I didn't have the "depressive" part of manic-depressive, or it was broken or something, and I just posted around like I was on crack all the time. That was mostly around people that I felt I could learn something from. Back then, every single thing on the internet was totally new and interesting. What a maddening world it is for a newbie, huh?
    Something about the smiley infecting signatures and such.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.7%
    Sometimes. Sometimes I get physically uncomfortable with things I've said a day ago.

Keese
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%
    ---
    Last edited by Liliith; 10-04-2023 at 12:26 AM.

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.03%
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTiger View Post
    Posting style definitely changes with the evolution of the personality. It can also be your own psychologist, to a degree. What kind of person did you want to be seen as, for example, when you made a given post?

I remember back in my early years here (and everywhere else, ... ... ... geez.) every other anything that I typed was one of those anime-style kawaii things, because it matched my actual feelings at the time. I didn't have the "depressive" part of manic-depressive, or it was broken or something, and I just posted around like I was on crack all the time. That was mostly around people that I felt I could learn something from. Back then, every single thing on the internet was totally new and interesting. What a maddening world it is for a newbie, huh?
    *pounces*

I remember on IRC talking about a time when I was just drawn to you. :) I guess I moved on from that, but I still remember it and smile. *clings to BH4*

Thread Information