User Tag List

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: [RPG] Sword & Sorcery 2

Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @King Aquamentus ...
    Very well...

The man looks up at Jade quizzically.
    "As I thought, you are a dragonkin, no mere Lizardfolk could of avoided such a direct blow. How perplexing, tell me child. How did you come to be in this world? A world where dragons cannot live or breathe."

I'll explain the Mana Field, in depth in the next update.

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.03%
    "Beats me" Jade shrugged. "One minute I was flying along, next thing I know I'm in a weird sky, things smack me out of it, I end up in a tree, and that's when I realize... ...my belly went up into my chest. I guess these things allow me to breathe? Hell I didn't even know I wasny supposed to be able to, I've really just kinda been rolling with it. ^^;" her tail's tip is idly swinging left and right, whimsically. "Anyway I'm Jade!! Nice to meetcha"
    Last edited by King Aquamentus; 07-03-2016 at 03:51 PM.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    Alty arrives with the freed captives. Seeing nobody to body check, he sighs and heads towards the group.

"Found these 2 bound in the barracks. Now what did I miss? Also, who is the weird guy?" Allty spies the staff. "Oh. Neat. Can I keep that? As a trophy? I like to keep trophies from my adventures. Plus they usually end up being artifacts of destruction or whatever so I seal them in a pocket dimension of my own creation. Stuff goes in, but it don't come out unless I want it to." Alty attempts to take the staff as a trophy, so long as there are no interruptions from anyone else, and will proceed to put it in said pocket dimension for safe keeping.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    ===============================
    Update
    ===============================

Alty: @mrz84
    You have another vision from grabbing the staff.

You find yourself on the roof of a castle in the abyss. The demon queen approaches a six armed creature hunched over. "Stop, I cannot fight any longer. Tell me! Why do you hate me so! I fulfilled my purpose. Now let me go." Her indifferent expression turns into a malicious grin. "Poor Xenovia, did I hit you too hard. Let me try again." She kicks the creature over on it's backs and begins speaking to it. "The Queen of a Thousand Fucking Teeth. What a joke." You couldn't even get your job done in time, although you did complete it. She conjures a whip of purple flame and starts to repeatedly beat her. "I should of never of brought you into this world aberration." Xenovia cocks her head up to ask a question but is stepped on by Liliths foot. "Then why don't you send me back?" Lilith's eyes light up with bewildered excitement and her lips curve into a malicious grin. "I know exactly what to do with you actually. I'm going to imprison you for all eternity! And curse anyone who tries to free you!" Her body is ripped apart and sent flying throuh six portals."

The scene on the roof the castle fades to black and you are left alone, all of sudden Xenovia appears before you and addresses you.

"Servant of Lilith, no Slave. Yes I can tell. You bare the mark of a slave." She points to your seal. "I make an offer. I will dispell that, buit in exchange... You will have to work for me until I am released and she is dead and not that traitorous wench. I can use my power to put distant between the two of you and anyone else you think will be willing to join our cause. Once my goals are complete any and all who follow me will have 14 years of good fortune." She looks over to a woman, Merlina shackled. "I will await your answers traveler. I have a traitor to deal with." With that she moves over to Merlina who shrieks and then looks over her shoulder. "Remember, I always honor my deals."

I was actually not counting on you doing something so risky, thank god I had this back up plan. Huge plot diversion here btw. Now that you and you alone know what is truly going on. As for the seal being removed, that is the only chance your getting. Unless Lilith dies, it's there for good. -T

Continue reading at bottom

Everybody Else @TheDarkOne @King Aquamentus
    All of a sudden alty touches the staff and begins screaming and then falls on his back. Everyone rushes over to see what is wrong.
    Lilith: "QUICK NERINAE! BREAK IT!"
    Nerinae smashes the staff beneath her foot, but nothing changes.
    Lilith: "Fuck, going to have to perform mouth to mouth."
    She hops on top of him and slams her fist onto his chest. Nothing she lowers her mouth to his and opens it and then...
    Alty all of a sudden wakes up and begins kissing Lilith who pushes him away and bitch slaps him!
    Lilith: "Do not fuck with me. You're a slave know your place." Lilith stands up and walks away stomping her feet

What do you do.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    Alty smirks. "Ya, well I'm not gonna be your slave forever. Sooner or later you're gonna fuck up. And when you do, I'm gonna take back my life." Alty stands up and walks over to the side, crossing his arms while the others talk about the recent events. [Alright Xen, I'll bite. What will it take to get this mark off of me and my powers back? Also, I'm pretty sure that the others are not completely trusting of her yet. You'd have to explain to them most likely. But before anything else goes further, I'm gonna say this: Don't. Fuck. With. Me. I don't take kindly to being someone's minion. Lilith isn't the first to try it is all I'm gonna say about it, but I will not tolerate being used by others for personal gain. At least not for very long. Now what do you need to do?]

Alty waits for a response, keeping an eye out for any more trouble.

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.03%
    "Uhhh..." Jade coughs, "that's... Lillith and Alty, our friends." She seems a bit embarassed by their antics.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @mrz84
    Are you absolutely sure you want to fly solo on this. Note that unless you inform the others of Xenovia's offer you will be pursued from all sides. The Demon Queen is no where in sight, so now would be your best chance to bring up that vision you just had. And perhaps the others too. -T
    Last edited by Tamamo; 07-04-2016 at 07:29 PM.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    Alty checks for a second, and then lets the others know he has something to say while the Demon Queen is nowhere in sight. "I didn't wanna mention this around Lilith, but when I grabbed the staff I had a vision. To make a long story short, we're batting for the wrong team." Alty the briefly describes Xenovia's offer to them and and what other details are important on the matter before giving them all a moment to think it over. "Once you know what you wanna do, Lemme know and we'll let Xen know. If you don't wanna join me, that's fine. I won't think less of you."

Alty then goes back to watching the area.

*As a side-note, I'd like to point out that Alty can be quite the reckless risk-taker, for future reference*

Yeah I figured as much. -T
    Last edited by Tamamo; 07-05-2016 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Raisins & Cranberries

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    "I'm not sure I trust Xenovia any more than I trust Lilith. I suppose, however, than Xen is the lesser of two evils. I'm with you, for now. What is our next move?"
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    ===================================
    Update
    ===================================

Everybody: @mrz84 @King Aquamentus @TheDarkOne
    The hooded figure leaves.

Nerinae: "Hey look everyone! I found a cute black bird!"

All of a sudden a crow cocks her head up at her and begins speaking.
    Crow: "You have two seconds, to shut the fuck up fishface and listen. That goes for all of you."
    The bird hops out of her hands and waddles around.
    Crow: "You guys have obviously lost your minds. I'm going to go find my master. And perhaps inform or lady of what has transpired."
    The crow grows in size to a roc and flies away in the direction of the demon queen.

Nerinae: "Not good, let us form a circle. I will teleport us to safety"
    She bows her head and spacetime warps around you as red mist fills the air, and you all find yourselves before Xenovia the queen with 1000 fucking teeth sitting on a thrown merlina stands beside her with a chain bound to a manacle around to her neck, a dead look in her eyes. All of a sudden to your surprise she kneels. She raises her head and to your shock her eyes have turn scarlet and her hair is black.
    Nerinae: "It seems you are enjoying my gift my Queen."
    Xenovia: "Indeed, and you have helped my saviors escape the demon queens wrath, you are truly a remarkable servant. Once I am free you will become as powerful as Dagon himself and the Entire ocean will be under your control as I have promised."
    A satisfied smile makes it's way across Nerinae's face as she leaves the 3 of you alone.
    Xenovia: Now tell me what is your ultimate desire. I will grant it upon my release from this eternal prison. As it is written by us outer gods, those who contract us must receive compensation, and I can grant anything being a god of both fortune and despair.

What do you do?

arc 3 has begun

Thread Information