User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Most Memorable Gaming Moment (challenge accepted)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.68%
    I have a pretty memorable moment, now that I think about it. I remember the first playthrough of Final Fantasy III on the SNES, I stayed up all night during the school week playing it. My mom walked downstairs all ready for work at 6 AM and I was still up playing the game. I got in a lot of trouble. :)
    Talga Vassternich -- Deserve Victory

--------------------------------------------------------

Check out my YouTube channel! I'm doing video game reviews and retrospectives from the NES/SNES eras.
    I also now have a webpage: www.braselthegamer.com
    Contributor for Gaming Rebellion! Columnist of the new series Breakdown!

Armageddon Task Manager

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.11%
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I have a pretty memorable moment, now that I think about it. I remember the first playthrough of Final Fantasy III on the SNES, I stayed up all night during the school week playing it. My mom walked downstairs all ready for work at 6 AM and I was still up playing the game. I got in a lot of trouble. :)
    Lol, my mom used to let me stay home 1 day less than maximum allowed since I did so well in school.

Most of those sick days were spent playing new games when they came out. :)

<SUCCESSOR> Its Shadowblazer's dark essence invading the forums

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.74%
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    Most memorable gaming moment? eh? I guess it would be when I beat Starfox right before school started in the morning, and One more when I managed Zombies ate my neighbors, without having to use the password system.
    Damnit, another person who's finished Zombies.... Do they have that on VC? I feel like I need to redeem my manhood.
    Last edited by Aliem; 09-27-2012 at 03:00 AM. Reason: I left out the quote. Oopsies.

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%
    Quote Originally Posted by Janus View Post
    Damnit, another person who's finished Zombies.... Do they have that on VC? I feel like I need to redeem my manhood.
    Yeah they do, but it's really hard to adapt to the GameCube controller layout for it. I don't have a classic controller, though, so maybe that's a better option.
    Also note, even though you can stop playing in the middle of a level with the VC, it doesn't mean you should. Not for honor reasons or anything, but because you'll be totally unprepared to pick the game up again when you come back. My VC version is stalled out on level 13 for that very reason.

クールな男
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%
    I remember staying up all night with my step-brother plowing through the original Final Fantasy Tactics down in Ocean City, Maryland. We got up to and beat Ajora, and then realized that we had beaten the game!

The most memorable moment in gaming for me was probably seeing the words Big Boss scroll through the credits of MGS4, stopping in the middle of the screen, and then cutting to showing him walking over to Snake. That moment there, realizing that I get to see Big Boss as he was seen by Snake (not in MSX pixel format), and then the CQC-hug. Too many emotions. The story telling there was (and continues to be) amazing and inspiring.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    92.64%
    Quote Originally Posted by Janus View Post
    Yeah I think they do have it on VC, But I would recommend try getting it a Emulator only if you can't find a real copy of the game. I haven't beaten the game for some time... I beat the game last when I was 8.
    (Man I'm old...)

Thread Information