I played the original release on PS2, getting as far as right before the end boss and wanting to get all the side quests/etc before my memory card got total; wiped. As in I couldn't use it again. Ever. Don't kno how/why it happened to this day, but it discouraged me from just getting a new one for fear of doing it again (plus since it was a total wipe, all of my other game save, totaling to about 1000+ hours of total game time kinda heavily contributed to the discouragin part)

After hearing of its PS4 remaster, its been on my to-buy-eventually list (somehwere in the top 5, but not at the top). I'd normally say feel free to add me on PS4, but after having randoms on Fortnite bombard me with friend requests with the message "you have awesome guns and stuff, can we be friends" (or something similar that put an emphasis on what come off as wanting to be carried instead of putting in actual effort) I set my setting to only others on the Friend List of my Friends can send them so, if ya wanna be PS4 buddies lemme know and I'll add ya.