==================================================
Update
==================================================

@mrz84
You've been hired by the village elder of Onyllona where you have been hiding out and studying Planar Magic for the last six monthes to rescue his daughter celaena. At first you declined. But then he told you he knew your secret and would reveal it to the village by tomorrow night if she is not returned. Leaving you no choice but to cooperate with him less you be hunted by racist Wood Elves and a Planar Grand Master which would be a fate worst then the outcome... death.
After 8 hours of searching the woods you find a bandit camp. Two woman are tied up. One is an elven woman who was outcasted from the village the same time you arrived for suspected murder and is being beaten by a halfing and another is unconscious. Janos stops beating the woman and looks down at a maiden no older then 20 who is of human birth. "Pfft, may'be she'll entertain me tonight... Looks like I might let you live afterall Nephenee, but mark my words if you ever disappoint me again I will cut your throat open."
The halfling pulls out a shortswoprd and dagger and charges away from you at... Celaena and a Dragonborn? "OH NO!"
"You came back... Big Mistake Princess!"

@King Aquamentus
Celaena nods and leads you to the bandits camp. JANOS is beating a elf who is tied up tied up. Celaena speaks "He appears to be angry with her that she failed to capture me after my escape. Sucks to be her. Traitorous outcast". JANOS looks down at a maiden no older then 20. "Pfft, may'be she'll entertain me tonight... Looks like I might let you live afterall Nephenee, but mark my words if you ever disappoint me again I will cut your throat open." Janos looks up and spots you and whips out and dagger and shortsword. "You came back... Big Mistake Princess!"

Combat Initiated
Party: Crimson, Jade, Celaena
Foes: JANOS

Do to the circumstances of this battle there is a predetermined turn order you can post regardless. Keep this in mind and try to come up for a strategy otherwise it will get harder! I will not always inform you of this.
Crimson
Janos
Celaena (action already decided)
Jade

@TheDarkOne
He slams down his 20th bottle of wine and stares at you... "Love mate! I love nachos, I love wine, I love this tavern, but most of all! I love Lucy. I have for 10 years! Since we we're teenagers! She makes me want to become a better man, a better gnoll, and even a better adventurer HIC!"
He passes out and face plants his 5th tray of nachos...
"Love is a strange yet powerful thing if it can do that to a savage like him. You should of seen him 10 years ago. Killed his own brother. Why you ask? he was mad."
"Anyways, I need to clean up? LUCY! Is the room ready?"
"Yes father!"
"You heard her buddy. Off you go!"
"You head up stairs, and find a a Ivory and gold bonded book on the bed. It has the name it's got a name in pretty gold letters (It's in Celestial though and you don't have access to that language. @mrz84 does so you can keep it or toss it your choice)."
What do you do?