Quote Originally Posted by James24 View Post
Whilst I appreciate the stream offer, can you please NOT stream Liberation of Hyrule? Its old and when I made it, I only had a few months of quest making experience under my belt. When I play it now I can see all the faults that should've been fixed.

If you're going to stream, please stream Liberation of Hyrule: Insanity's Extreme instead. Its much better, better music, better graphics, more fights, much better flow/mechanics and the best part is its MUCH more difficult. In fact, if its going to take a while for you to stream, you might want to wait until I release LoH:IE v2.0 which I'm working on right now. Its a major update for LoH:IE and fixes the half-tile weapon offset rule and this is going to make the quest much harder. It'll also have more fights and more content. I'm going to call it Liberation of Hyrule: Insanity Unchained.
Quote Originally Posted by ZoriaRPG View Post
I think that nightmare was going to stream it for compatibility tests?
As ZoriaRPG said, this is for compatibility issues. I would be willing to honor your request and not do the first version, and do the second version. Any improved version is out though because of the fact I need to test old compatibility.

Hope that's fair.

-James