Quote Originally Posted by James24 View Post
Dimentio, you ought to have realized that Anarchy is a type B player and quest maker and that type A criticisms like "but your graphics aren't good" and "there are no puzzles in your quest just a big slugfest" will at best be ignored and at worst end up in conflict like you're seeing now. Anarchy won't change because he does not see graphics as valuable enough to spend his precious quest-making time fixing. Precious time that you aren't paying for... So what is the point of speaking your mind? Why can't you simply just accept that the game wasn't made for your graphical tastes and move on to the next quest?
If the reason were just "bad graphics" and "no puzzles", I'd have ignored the quest. The quest is just the wrong kind of difficulty; it's not hard, but it's repetitive, mindnumbing, and boring. It's nowhere near the quality of quests such as Liberation, Armageddon Quest, Dungeon Impossible, etc. Hell, James, I can prove it for you; Make a Zelda-1 graphical demake of Liberation, and I'll beat it, and enjoy it.

Also, I have no qualms with using the n-word if it won't get me banned. This was a flaming-allowed forum, so I figured using the n-word as an insult comparable to fucker was completely fine. Not that I knew that the comments actually reached you; 90% of the shit in this forum is broken as fuck and I just assumed this was another one (though if I did know I'd still have called you it, since it seems to have triggered you badly ).

Anyways, goddamnit, I told myself I'd stop posting in this thread; look at what you made me do > : (