Quote Originally Posted by Gleeok View Post
Show me where/how we fucked up and I'll look into it.
Over on Pure, he changed the topic title of his LP thread to "Dimentio is an obsessed stalker" (which has been changed back by Pure mods), after I rated his quest a 0 (only thing I did at that point along with giving my thoughts on his quest over in his LP thread (which I did start off politely, so since that's the "starting point" and his first response was to tell me to fuck off, he started this whole thing off maliciously while I was being benign), and only things I've done to this point besides making this thread and rep-bombing him towards the end). He also rated all my quests 0's over on Pure at the same time he changed his LP thread name (said ratings thankfully also deleted by the Pure mods). Then when I reported him and he got in shit for both of those, he came over on AGN and started "subtly" insulting me, as seen over in his LP thread. Then Chris Miller decided to reopen GB, so I decided I'd call him out on it by making this topic. Then I learned that he had taken a video of KenMeister's (whom I'm currently collabing with) several days beforehand and had started reposting it to several video sites under incredibly insulting names, so I sent him 2 copyright strikes on the 2 sites I could find (which got the videos taken down) and called him out on it in this thread directly. Then he started making more subtle insults towards me over how his video was copyrighted over in his LP thread, before finally joining this thread, where he continued to insult KenMeister based on said videos, solely because of KenMeister's affiliation with me (and because he was too fucking stupid to take one damn look at the videos and realize me and Ken were 2 separate people (and he still kept insulting Ken even after I proved Ken wasn't me)).

While I did have some memories about Anarchy's spat with Saffith, that in no way influenced the start of the drama. I had heard that Anarchy had been deleting reviews off his quest, which sounded really shady to me, so when I saw his LP thread I went over, watched part of his LP, and gave my opinion on it. He told me to fuck off, I decided to give his quest a go, and I found it to be incredibly unenjoyable, to the point where even the high difficulty couldn't save it. So I rated it low, and he proceeds to throw a hissy fit. That's how this shit started.

Either way, this thread was a trainwreck, so I'm done. I have no interest in """stirring the pot""" with Anarchy anymore in this thread.