Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
You are obsessed to the point where you stalked quests I was involved with to rate them a 0, and now you're insulting and stealing from one of my online acquaintances simply because I made LP's on their channel as part of a collab. First of all, you're a fucking dipshit who can't tell that I had no personal attachments to everything you attacked, you're just attacking innocents. Secondly, I like how much of a pussy you are that you have to resort to stealing go try and waste my time.
You're the balding, virgin for life who refreshes my shit all day so you can downrate it, made several posts here complaining about a video I didn't even link here, summoned several people from PureZC b/c of your butthurt, and can't stop obsessing about the Saffith drama even though both him and me are long over it and have no ill will towards each other.

Kinda rich you're calling ME obsessed after all that. Yes yes, it's your "friend" who's the balding virgin, not you, sure it is. And yeah, I 0 starred you back, but that's hardly grounds to call obsession.