Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
The problem is this quest is calling itself Zelda 3, yet makes 0 improvements over it's two predecessors. There are romhacks and even quests out here more fitting of the title of "Zelda 3 if LttP isn't Zelda 3". Link and Zelda, for example, while it is incredibly easy, felt more like Zelda 3 than whatever this... abomination is. This quest has everything a terrible quest needs: random pseudokaizo enemy placement (pseudokaizo, because Kaizo implies clever enemy placement for difficulty, this just spams everything + the kitchen sink). Zelda 1 and 2 weren't kaizo. They were unforgiving, yes, but once you figured them out they weren't unfair. This quest just feels like the creator played Zelda 2 and sucked at it, and decided "since Nintendo made a bullshit game, I'mma make one too!" (protip: they made a wonderful but underappreciated game).
Firstly:

-WindWaker/BotW/Handhelds

All "sequels" by your twisted definition, yet steps backward graphically. There were pragmatic reasons for this, yes, my Z3 quest had one as well, in that someone who's going to make a dumbshit BigAl style criticism

(ie. "I likes me 8-bit retro graphics, but like, update them, because ummm, BECAUSE")

Is not worth my time satisfying. Secondly:

-Zelda 2 was NOT hard

I know you are deliberately being thick here, but no one who is old enough to remember that era would find Zelda 2 a challenge. It is primarily infamous for its difficulty because it was harder than Z1, which isn't saying much, and because of newer generations of gamers going back to play it. If I was REALLY that unskilled, I could NEVER pull off something like this:

You seem to be upset my quest kicked your ass. Or maybe you have a grudge against me because of some old drama that I've made my peace with everyone else about? Either way, it seems you have nothing constructive to say.