Hey Gleeok. Yeah, I check in on Zelda Classic every year or so to see if there are any challenge quests that I would really enjoy playing. So just doing my rounds now and checking out the forums and the database entries. Not expecting anything though.

I had a try of your entry from nightmare's link, but I couldn't find the wooden sword (or any other kind of sustainable weapon) after about 30 minutes of play so I gave up. One of my pet hates is people hiding key items and dungeon entrances and me having to search for them. It really ruins all the fun. Key items and dungeon entrances should never be hidden. I tried a quest called 1492 and same deal again very challenging first 3 dungeons and then I can't find the white ring and potion that was promised. No choice but to quit.

Maybe you should consider leaving your quest unpassworded like LoH:IE. Challenge players will know not to meddle around with your beautiful difficulty and normal players - well they mostly won't go near your quest and even if they do they probably won't have the time to go fiddling around with things. So really nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Did you ever finish LoH:IE? I wouldn't blame you if you abandoned it half-way. It was a quest made purely for my tastes so I can't really expect much of an audience.

Anarchy did you finish LoH:IE? Or do you mean you are making a challenge quest?

Lastly, the rule that there must be a mandatory easy mode is highly discriminatory. If easy mode is mandatory then so should kaizo mode. With so many rules that are not essential no wonder there are so few entries.