Quote Originally Posted by Saffith View Post
This commit incorrectly reverted at least two changes.

ending.cpp
Code:
-        { "\2741999-" COPYRIGHT_YEAR,    88, 896, white },
+        { "\2741999-2017",    88, 896, white },
zc_sys.cpp:
Code:
-    { jwin_ctext_proc,        160,  76,   0,    8,    vc(0),   vc(11),  0,       0,         0,        0, (void *) "Zelda Classic", NULL,  NULL },
-    { jwin_ctext_proc,        160,  84,   0,    8,    vc(0),   vc(11),  0,       0,         0,        0, (void *) "Version " ZELDA_VERSION_STR, NULL,  NULL },
+    { jwin_ctext_proc,        160,  84,   0,    8,    vc(0),   vc(11),  0,       0,         0,        0, (void *) "Zelda Classic", NULL,  NULL },
ZELDA_VERSION_STR isn't showing up in ZQuest, either, but it looks like the code is still there. Are you building from another repo?

Also, could you expand on this a bit?
Code:
Global script OnExit now works. In prior versions, this script did not run.
Antiquity uses OnExit to start the second quest, so it was definitely running at least when you win the quest. Were there other times it should have been running and wasn't?
I'll look into the strings when I have a chance. That is a far more minor issue than the other more abundant problems.

OnExit should run when the game exits, via F6, Game->End(), or when Link dies. It does that now. It is OnExit, not OnWinGame. The purpose is to clean up global vars, bitmaps, and other things that you want to clear when the game ends by death, or by F6. I'm not sure when this broke, or when it was fixed, but it definitely did not work in 2.50.2, it might have in 2.50.1 or 2.50.0, and it does work in 2.50.3RC1 and 2.53.0.

A different issue of course, is if the change broke Antiquity. I don't know exactly how you caused it to load a second quest.