3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.11%
    I'm saying that the strike trigger, ONLY if a sword is used to trigger it, is NOT continuous. It IS continuous when hit with anything other than a sword.
    It's strange to me also that these 'noncontinuous' sword triggers do not activate screen secrets.

Here's an old bug report, coincidentally from the very person who made the room in lost isle that I was talking about earlier. This lost isle stuff isn't relevant, btw.
    http://www.armageddongames.net/showt...ehavior-(b816)

It deals with the addition of the slash (continuous) combo types. Apparently, slash combos used to be continuous, they weren't anymore, and so the new combo types were added. Perhaps the same incompatibility bug also applied to sword triggers, but it was never noticed and corrected? That's my guess. Or I suppose the addition of the slash (continuous) combo types somehow changed the way sword triggers function.

(That room in lost isle does have a slash (or sword trigger) in it, but the room works fine, it was just a mechanic that wasn't explained at all, and maybe I was out of arrows IDK.)
    Last edited by CSD; 05-28-2017 at 08:37 PM.

Thread Information