Quote Originally Posted by CSD View Post
I found a bug in light of the heavens where you can F6 after getting a key in a cutscene so you can get as many keys as you want. Could be fun to run it. I was thinking about maybe doing it someday, but in general the quest is a bit too hard for me right now. I spent the better part of 2 days trying to use the key dupe to skip a dungeon and still get the best ending, but I was just a few frames shy of being able to get into a boss room without triggering the npc to stop following me. It was so close. I thought I'd had it (I made a script to count the frames to see if I could do it it time) but I realized the hopping animation is longer with whatever diagonal movement setting that game uses.

If you use a particular version of 2.5, I think 2.50.2?, you can abuse a ZC bug to break all global arrays by F6ing during the first opening wipe. Any quest that uses ghost.zh in particular will find all scripted enemies either cakewalks or invulnerable. I bet there are some quests that could be completed much more easily after abusing this glitch. What do you think the rules should be as far as like, abusing bugs, particularly those in older version of zc?

Regardless I hope an sr.com page exists some day b/c I think it could be fun to watch runs of some of them.
I've applied. I don't know if they'll sccept, stay tuned

-James