Quote Originally Posted by Lüt View Post
That's an impressive brand of willful ignorance. Do you genuinely think the thread came about because nobody had any reason for increase? Or do you simply think the fact that people will actually use a feature doesn't count as a reason?

And what could possibly be your intent in hoping that it won't happen, other than to undermine the increased ease of design and potential for productivity that it would bring? Are you the official spokesperson for the devs? I asked if it was possible, not if any random person wanted it, so let the devs give an actual reason for an answer of yes or no. If it's "no" for whatever reason, coding hassle or resource/memory management or otherwise, then fine. I had a curiosity, not an intent to argue with them until I finally got what I wanted.
Don't be afraid to ask about new features or make suggestions, even if you get a few silly or petty replies. To answer your question in a constructive way, ZC is more moving in the direction of reworking things in a better way instead of just increasing hardcoded values of how many of a thing you can have. Maybe someday aliases will be reworked to provide as many as you may need. Or maybe someone will increase the the number of aliases available sometime in the short future if it is possible. I think it is pretty rare for a quest maker to use all the aliases we have already though.