@DarkDragon : Keep in mind that while ZC had been updated, and many things were fixed, defined or otherwise resolved, there were almost no changes to the docs since the beta days, until I started rewriting them. THe documentation still stated that you had to set Link->Extend and clearly stated that Link->HitWidth, and such [I]worked[I], despite that Link->Extend didn't exist at all (until I personally added it). The docs are blatantly wrong in several spots. Have a look at Item->Frame, then try using it (read-only).

At various points, project devs went in and completed things such as some of the Link actions, and didn't flipping update the docs. Others [I]disabled[I] partially-implemented, poorly-implemented, broken, or otherwise faulty features, and didn't update the docs. Thus you have a user manual that instructs that some working features aren't implemented, and other non-working, or non-existent features, work flawlessly.

The fact is that the system docs that are distributed with 2.50.x are so outdated, that you cannot rely on them for factual information. Consider DrawInteger, which was clearly never bugtested. In the revised docs, I specified which actions are not usable, which are usable, and which remain undefined. It would be best better to properly implement these things, which is on my agenda, than to offer excuses in the future. Finishing it may have a similar effect, but it should be negligible compared to dropping it.
@Mitsukara : That particular behaviour could very well change if LA_DROWNING is ever properly coded. I had no idea that people used LA_DROWNING, so please do report if its behaviour had changed. Make a one-screen demo of how yo use it, too, please, and send that to me so that I can see what's happening.