@DarkDragon : When you have an hour or so to spare, I have VS2008 Pro on the new Win 7 system, and VS2015 'Free' on the Win10 system. I'd like to sit down with you and get both set up to build the CMake branch, but I have never used VS2015, and I'm not sure what I need to do to build project files for VS2008 with CMake. I think I will ultimately prefer to use VS2008 though. It runs 10 to 15 times faster than 2015 for me. (CMake, is likewise installed.)

The specs for the replacement laptop are nice though. When I was using MSYS on the old system under WIn 10, it could take anywhere from ten minutes to an hour to compile. Now it takes < 3 minutes. I think most of the problem was Win 10, not the old hardware, but I think that system is dying anyway, and the replacement is two generations newer, so this should go easier.

Anyway... I would like to start merging this stuff, and I need to get the environment set up...
@Gleeok might also be able to do this with me, given that he also uses VS2008, but he doesn't use any IM clients, which in this day and age...is limiting.