Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo View Post
That's not true at all @ZoriaRPG
I abandoned it because making sure you dicks get along and keep getting along is more important at this time. And that is quite tiring. I haven't gotten an complaint from anyone in while dev or nondev alike (i get both, and I keep them annonymous) it's clear we can't get along. Especially with the lack of communication going on.
Gleeok simple just doesn't give a damn. Saffith has Autism so that leaves? oh wait... that's all the major devs... Oh well. Looks like a volunteer is gonna have to do it.

@Moosh
we're not adding angelscript ever, and I'm adamant about that... It's a terrible languange anyways and I would be much more in favor of rewriting Zelda Classic from scratch to be moddable with pluggins just makes more sense.
Frack, I don't actually remember what you are quoting at this point... I know you're tired of the bantering though; as am I, which is why I'll work on this, make some usable builds, and see what happens.

At least we seem to be making some sort of progress, now that we're discussing these things on the forum, instead of behind closed doors, with everyone having different concepts on what's happening. I might try adding keypress detection for the whole keyboard (available to ZScript) next. That way we can forget about adding any new graphical stuff, and we can all make early-80s style TBAs. :p

Oh, did I mention usable builds?