Quote Originally Posted by Saffith View Post
I don't know. Some of it's all right, I guess. Everything under dialog/, gui/, and sequence/ is garbage. Some of the changes to Link don't work right. The changes to items and rooms are mostly stupid and currently broken. Various refactorings and rewritings are just awful.

Somewhere on the include paths. Allegro's make install should put them where they need to be, assuming you set MINGDIR correctly.

Object files are built by the compiler.
It was because there was no 'obj' directory path in which to build it...and the makefile isn't generating it.

Does MSYS have an option for Make to output all warnings, and errors to a text logfile? Unfortunately, MSYS does not allow click selection of text in its terminal window.

I've tried the typical Linux things:
make > logfile.txt >2&1
make logfile.txt |

No positive results, and there is a steady strea of warnins that you may wish to note.

Even the makefile above halts with include errors, and I had to further dump the includes to:

drive:\MinGW\lib\gcc\mingw32\5.3.0\include

That is apparently the default include path for MSYS, not ( drive:\MinGW\include ).

I further had to create the path ./obj/parser

It did compile, and the binaries do run.; although zlaunch.exe was not generated by it.