Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragon View Post
First, you don't have to paste all of the errors; the first few errors are usually enough to find the problem (and the rest are just cascading errors caused by the first errors, etc etc).

Second, please indicate which branch of the code you're trying to compile (and if it's not the head, also the revision). I assume you're trying to compile the latest revision of branch 2.50.x, since on the master branch TRACER is still named MATRIX_TRACER and there is presumably no conflict.

Now as to your compile issue: somehow the compiler is seeing a previous definition of TRACER somewhere. In the ZC source TRACER appears as an enumeration constant in ffscript.h, but it's not clear to me how ffscript.h is being included in matrix.cpp; this will require some detective work.

You haven't modified any of the code, correct? In particular you haven't added any new #includes anywhere?
No, the code is freshly installed from the 2.50.x github. I'm currently installing the full version of boost to see if that fixes the problem, but if not then I'm not sure :l