=========================
Update
=========================

After narrowly escaping Xen's wrath, Lacroix flies through the portal and the hooded man from earlier slams his hands together closing it.
All of a sudden the figure's form shifts into a gigantic raven with that spreads it's wings, La Croix Kneels before it's eerie majesty.

"Good day mortals, I am the Raven King. Roc of Death. 1000 years ago, Lilith contracted the outer god in hopes of defeating her sister and she succeeded claiming the title of Demon Queen. However all was for naught as she tried to seal the god using the forbidden spell of sealing. However spacetime fractured open xenovia was sealed away, but she was sent to this world, and the book was lost. Or so Lilith thought. I spent the last 1000 years searching the planes for this book (he pulls a dusty black tomb out of his robes), this book has enough magic power inside to make an entire world disappear. With it we can destroy an immortal such as Xenovia, but we need to reach her domain first. What you saw was a refraction. It was not her true form, as she is formless outside of the world she calls home. Imprisoned she has no form, so she simply uses a homunculous. As for direction, we must gather my brothers, they each have a fragment of a keystone that can open the way to the Outer God’s realm, and from there we can unseal Xenovia and destroy her. Leave Lilith to Alty and Lacroix, both of them have a debt to settle. And La Croix loves nothing more than to collect on debts. I'll leave the path you take up to you. Mountains, Desert, and the Frozen Waste. Those are where my brothers can be found."

Up ahead you see a massive fissure in the ground with green glow coming out of it The giant raven takes flight and flies across the chasm of light towards a castle.

La Croix "This is Gaia's Navel, the center of the world. Look up. Merlina used to call that floating city home. Before they tried to release Xenovia and the Demon Queen butchered her entire race leaving her as the only survivor. The past is just a story, if you can just except that the past loses all power over you. Try to remember that folks."

What do you do?