Quote Originally Posted by CSD View Post
OK so I said "new quest," clicked Z3-like, added nayrus, the light force ring, and some magic to the init data. I don't know how me making the quest instead of you will change the results. cavehelp.webs.com/test.qst

While I'm here I'll mention the two most annoying bugs that keep cropping up... One figures you guys probably know about these.
- The midi bug. Much rarer than it used to be, maybe happens once or twice in 20 hours of playing a quest, but I thought this thing had been fixed long ago?
- The UI tends to stop listening to the keyboard after a while. Makes continue warping take much longer. Really annoying when you're trying to enter a cheat code and have to restart the program. (Though at this point I just use MHS to lock the value to 4 at all times lol.)

I know you'd rather have separate threads but this is probably it for me here for a while. Happy debugging :p.
The KB issue is an Allegro bug that affects Win 7, and later; and Linux builds IIRC. I have plans to update Allegro to the latest 4.4x release, as this may fix that problem; but really, the present patch-y workarounds may prove detremental if we go to 4.4x, so....it's a long road.

What specific MIDI issue do you encounter in 2.50.2?