Ok, I'll take a look around. This is my first time using Zelda Classic, so I apologize if I ask something that's common knowledge here or sound ill-informed.

I admit this take on LoZ II is better than the actual LoZ II, but at the same time, I don't feel as if it really cuts the cake completely. I'm not keen on the mismatched colors of the sprites of the village sand and pathway's sand, and as much as I love hearing other music, I'm not keen on non-Zelda music in a Zelda fan game. I'm also thinking I'd like it more 8-bit, graphics wise. Don't get me wrong, the ALttP/BS style is great but it would feel more like a real sequel if it had that 8-bit style.

Apologies if this sounds stupid, but is it possible to edit a quest's gameplay style- like I know there's 4 options- Authentic NES, Fixed NES, and Zelda 3 Style (I forget the other one). I'm thinking I could keep at least some of the magic element in somehow, but maybe less spells since I think some of them would be pointless for the top-down gameplay.