5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    I have updated a few things here and there on the First Quest of Zelda 1.5 Deluxe, and the Second Quest is already in detailed workout. You will notice a few different level entrance locations in the Second Quest, as well as a few enemy changes in the overworld, and a few geographical tweaks at some places. One example is when you had to use the Super Bomb to open Level 4 in the First Quest, you will have to blow the Whistle now at a certain spot to reveal a hidden entrance, and it's not leading to Level 4 anymore.

More information to come of course. I am not sure if you can still play it with version 1121, so I altered the minimal version to 1346 (which was the last build I used to edit the overworlds of the First and Second Quest). I won't be uploading the quests to the database anymore though, as there will be lots of updates, and it usually takes a few days for the admins to update the database with new quest versions from players, and I tend to update my quests daily. :p
    If you want to stay updated with all links to my current projects, please visit my signature at www.purezc.net - thanks and have fun!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    Update - January 7th, 2011: A new version of Zelda 1.5 Deluxe can now be downloaded at the following link: http://zelda.txpro.net/deluxe1.qst

Changes

:: New Palettes For Dungeons & Enemies
    :: Slight Changes To Link's Blue & Red Tunic
    :: New Bushes - New Trees - New Statues For Overworld & Shattered Mirror World
    :: Level 4 Entrance Changed (Only Accessible With Raft)
    :: Blue Candle / Arrow Ammo Shop Locations Switched
    :: Original NES Soundtrack For All Regions
    If you want to stay updated with all links to my current projects, please visit my signature at www.purezc.net - thanks and have fun!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    For all those who have downloaded my latest update last week - please download one more time, the link has changed and there are a bunch of new things! This is the last update for a while.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.79%
    How do you get to the top part of level 4, both paths I can find are dead ends. I see the map but cannot get to it. I have bombed everywhere. Is there an alternate entrance or something?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    Sorry for the late reply: Try to bomb the north wall at seemingly dead ends, also at the entrance room it's the north wall you need to bomb (either that or there is a locked door already).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    Sorry about the link being dead for a while, TX-Pro has been shut down because of no apparent reason, lol. So, I'm gonna give you a new link for my Zelda 1.5 Deluxe quest which is also replacing the Zelda 1.5 Final quest where people had recently asked for an updated link source file.

New file location: http://www.4shared.com/file/h6LAGLQn/deluxe1.html

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    Edit: To play all my updated versions of "The Legend of Zelda - Remastered" and "Mini Quest - Remastered" (previously known as "Zelda Deluxe" and "Zelda Mini"), watch my signature at the PureZC.net forums. My username there is also Matthew Bluefox.

~ Matthew Bluefox
    Last edited by Matthew Bluefox; 01-19-2016 at 06:03 PM.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Hey Matt and anyone else who can help,
    I'm playing the original "Legend of Zelda 1.5 Final" (not the deluxe version) and I love it!! I am however totally stuck on finding the 9th level, the hint "whistle in the edge of a northern corridor for an exit to level 9" has me stumped lol. I feel like I used it all over level 8 and the overworld but no luck.
    Any help you could give me would be great.
    Thanks and awesome job

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    Hey Eric, sorry for seeing this so late, butt I rarely visit these forums, I am way more active on the PureZC.net forums. Oh wow, this old beauty ... five years ago I created this together with Janine, hahaha ... good old times. Anyway, there is a room in Level 8 with blocks shaped like a mirrored "L" where you can walk in a thin passage in between. Right at the center of the room (two small squares where the horizontal and vertical blocks meet), play your whistle. Two blocks will go down and you can walk through the southern wall and a never seen part of the overworld opens up to you. It's basically a boss rush column of screens before you eventually get to Level 9 ... I think you can even save at the point after leaving Level 8's secret exit.

Thread Information