User Tag List

Thread: Villainous 2.0 (Play-By-Post)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    ==================================================
    Rule Clarifications
    I feel like I'm gonna choose something and then wish I'd gone with something else
    Today we are going to fix this today.
    This is how, you can rebuild each character of yours Twice. (they will retain all memories)
    You can also retire them and bring in a new character. Retired character can be brought back into the game at the beginning of a story arc which I will denote.
    You can have only ONE active character for now, this is for my own sanity. Once I get a system going this will change.

Setting Elaboration: Magic
    Magic manifests why a magician utilizes the manasphere with their aspect and a implement if they choose to use one. Ritual Magic works the same way. This might seem strange, but this makes magic so flexible and ridiculous and wwe're going to have a lot of fun this way. Also you can change your aspect at anytime. Implement's must be purchased. (Hell just steal them.)

Aspects
    These are how you manifest your magic. I am so damn flexible here, it's ridiculous. This can be as simple as using as staff to manifest Destruction Magic to the exotic use of voodoo dolls to entrall your enemies. In other words go wild with your Aspects.

Implements
    These add additional effects to spells. For example a Wand of Accuracy would increase the accuracy of disguising yourself to look like someone you've seen only once. Which is Illusion Magic. The most common implements are Staffs, Wands, Orbs, Tombs, Totems, Crystals, and Rods.

NOTE: Staffs can be both an aspect and a implement mind you.

Example: Quinntessa use's her eyes as an aspect rolling them into the back of her head and speaks an ancient language that is in turn her communing with Nyarlathotep who turns her arms into tentacles.
    Last edited by Tamamo; 11-02-2015 at 10:19 AM.

Thread Information