---Zataka---
I get my bearings and take in my surroundings. I keep my blade sheathed, but with one hand on the hilt in case of an attack.

Zataka,
Holding your sword at hand, you wander out of the ruined bathroom into a hall. Windows line both walls, with the wind blowing from left to right. Strangely, no light is coming in from the windows. Because of the storm, probably.
There are torches perched on both walls, but they burn with green flames and generate no heat. What manner of magic is this? Alas, you aren't a mage so you're not sure what to make of these.
There's no one here. You continue down the hall and come to a grand stairwell, leading down to an entryway. From the top of the stairs you can see the doors are boarded up from the inside; could this have been the location of an ancient siege?
Well, if it was, they certainly didn't breach the front door.
There's an identical hall of windows in front of you, as well as a half dozen doors on the story below.
...It's awfully cold around here. Odd... the only thing that feels warm is Milani's Pendant.

---Katrien---
Surprised by the occupants of the other ship, she asks the workers who is in charge and if they have seen Wallace (she gives a brief description of him). She examines the surroundings from the entrance she came in from.

(Read 10-26-15)
-C