User Tag List

Thread: [RPG] Sword and Sorcery Play-by-Post

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Gigamander
    All of sudden a meteor crashes into where you were all playing Hide and Seek alerting the dragon and causing him to uncover his eyes. The smoke clears and two things have happened.
    Subject to Gamemaster's approval.
    Those of you aiming to obtain the Wyrmkiller notice it's missing. No one and nothing is disturbed by the impact except the sand which was turned to glass, but the sword has seemingly vanished. PROBABILITY is a strange thing.
    Going to veto the disappearance of Wyrmkiller for now, but only if Gigamander is using it. Read the private message in your inbox to understand my reasoning for this.

A figure also appears with a darkened expression, and the dragon addresses her with an impressed look.

Erasmute: "Ooh pretty glass! Make more!"
    Gigamander: "I'm afraid we must talk about the temple your using as your personal toy box."
    E: "Why? It's empty and sunken. It makes a great toy box!"
    G: "That temple actually is occupied by the PINNACLE of WATER, Undine and she isn't happy with you."
    E: "What's a pinnacle? Are they nice, you don't look nice. You remind me of the dragonkin I sent there a little while ago."
    G: "Think of them as forces of nature, she rules over water, I rule over fire. She is in a bad mood however that's why you must leave."
    E: "Leave! But this is my favorite spot and i like playing with my toys here."
    G: "I understand your plight, I really do. But trust me, when Undine is mad she causes hurricanes and tsunamis. You get me?"
    E: "Ooh neat! I was wondering what that waterspout I saw earlier was!"
    G: "It's not neat at all, they're dangerous. Even I'm afraid of what she might do if this continues. So what do you say, will you oblige me and stop using the temple as your personal toy box?"

@CJC
    P.S. "I've decided that assimilate will only work with Salamander. Since the deep emotional bond with spirits required to use it almost always takes several years to develop."
    Spoiler: show

He's "you know who right?" a crazy bastard, and wants to make sure I don't get my sword back. He's also curious how someone like myself would even be able to use such a thing.

@mrz84 @TheDarkOne
    Just in case you missed my first post: she is unrecognizable as Granberia but when she changes back... Yeah you will have to wait to see what happens.
    Gigamander Intro

(Read 10-19-15)
    -C
    Last edited by Tamamo; 10-19-2015 at 09:26 PM.

Thread Information