User Tag List

Thread: [RPG] Sword and Sorcery Play-by-Post

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Granberia
    I look out the window and spot the sea dragon.
    "Not good!"
    Flame Dash
    Within seconds I arrive at the scene.
    Erasmut: "Oh hi!. Did you come to play too?"
    Granberia: "Piss off, I'm not your rubber ducky."
    His eyes open wide. He looks about, frantic but excited.
    E: "Rubber duckies!? Where?!"

Spoiler: show
    "Oh my, you're brave. Do have any idea how easy I could kill you?"
    Erasmut wouldn't say this. He doesn't know what killing is. I've corrected his dialogue.

Granberia cannot help but laugh noticing now that the serpent is nothing more then a child.
    G: "What the hell you look harmless enough. Fine we can play hide and seek then, but in exchange we need to take a look inside that merchant ship, what do you say serpent?"

Rose
    I walk over to Wallace, and ask him what's for supper.
    Wallace: "Nothing you can eat unfortunately."
    Rose: "I'll go fishing with the net this evening, I'm quite proficient at living off the land. Use to be a werewolf."
    W:"Please tell me your joking."
    R: "Nope."
    W: "You are a very interesting girl."
    R: "That I am Wallace, that I am. I'm going to drink one of my emergency vials and wait for the other's to return I guess."

Doesn't Granberia have the book? She hasn't brought it back to the cabin yet.

Actually Granberia always returns to the cabin unless, I specify otherwise. (I thought I mentioned I returned there, in my last post my mistake) However since I forgot to mention I put it down, I shall accept the penalty.

Rose,
    Your mute “Kuo-Toa” leads you to the warship on the far shore of the grotto, opposite Katrien’s Glory. You can see hundreds of them, staring at you with hateful eyes. The one who helped you holds up its arms and gestures and the others retreat.
    He guides you into the captain’s quarters of this vessel. They’re a mess; everything has been thrown about and those Graveblossom weeds are growing everywhere. He points to a portrait of a young captain, no doubt the original owner of this ship. Then he points to the weeds, and finally to himself.
    You think you understand his meaning.
    Hmmm… it would be Lycaon magic and Gourmand magic, then. A curse hanging over this tropical hell. But… the only practicing magicians here are Goldleaf and Cecette, and you’ve burned the bridge with Cecette.
    What will you do?

@CJC
    I was joking. :lol

When we gonna have feathered serpents? Since only those of the four dracoforms I know of remain.

I can elaborate on what dictates a dragon's physical appearance, but that will have to wait because I'm already elaborating on magic this update and it's quite a rant.

I'll PM you on dragon society after the update then, I have some request there.
    Also don't elaborate on the four spirits (other spirits are fine though), I plan on handing it when we meet Undine. It's a bit different how they work since borrowing their power without a contract can be fatal.

Heads up: GM Text will not be filled in until the next update, as that's more action tennis.
    (Read 10-15-15)
    -C
    Last edited by Tamamo; 10-16-2015 at 01:29 PM.

Thread Information