Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.42%
    Sancireph:
    I keep my blades sheathed, to show no hostility as I address the creature. "Begging your pardon, but we are stranded in this grotto. We thought, perhaps, this vessel might hold supplies necessary to our survival, or might even be used as transport away from here. However, we were unable to explore it fully atop those rocks, so my friend" (gestures to Goldleaf) "brought it down here." ((GM decides how the serpent responds))

Sancireph,
    The great silver serpent begins to speak.
    Erasmut: "Stranded? What does that word mean?"
    You sigh. He's kidding, right? You really hope he's kidding. You try to explain that you've lost your means of transport and you need a ship to sail away.
    E: "A ship? Like this one? I balanced it on the rock, you know. It was hard to keep it level, but I managed to perch it without smashing it."
    You get the feeling he's not very bright.
    E: "None of these ships float, though. I watch them as they float by, but then they shoot rocks at me and they get smashed."
    He stares at you quizzically.
    E: "You're awfully small. Are you a new toy?"
    ...WHAT?!
    E: "All my other toys get slimy after a while. But you don't look very slimy."
    You don't even know how to react to this.
    E: "Would you like to play a game?"
    He doesn't seem to have taken any interest in your plight, but he's not attacking and he hasn't removed the ship. Maybe getting out of here will be as simple as humoring this beast?

Goldleaf:
    I drop exhausted to my knees, drained as usual from using the staff. I hear the booming voice of the serpent but at the moment I cannot even raise my head to look. I hear Sancireph's attempt at diplomacy and hope that it works--I do not have the energy to assist if the creature decides to attack.

Goldleaf,
    You hear this conversation but do not see the serpent, as you are exhausted.
    (Read 10-15-15)
    -C
    Last edited by TheDarkOne; 10-15-2015 at 02:32 PM. Reason: spelling errors
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Thread Information