Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.53%
    Sancireph,:
    I draw mt blades and rush out of the cabin. I size up the situtation, judging their numbers against ours (those of who choose to fight) quickly before deciding on a plan of attack.

Goldleaf:
    Now back up to full strength, I gather up my staff and head out of the cabin. My spells are fresh in my mind and I know a few that are very effective against amphibians like these frogmen. I also have one other option--not magic, but is only to be used as a last resort (will be mentioned if and when it is needed).

GM text needed for Sancireph's observations.

Sancireph,
    You quickly assess the battlefield. There are roughly fifteen frogmen in sight, approaching slowly and utilizing the ruined ship scrap as cover. They look like a scouting party; no doubt they noticed the arrival of the Katrien's Glory in the grotto the previous day and they are assessing the threat.
    A show of force may be more effective than a slaughter here... it would convince them you are a threat and might make them more cautious in the future. ...Or, they'll decide you're too dangerous a rival and send a massive attack force next time.
    You note that each is wielding roughly identical equipment. They are unarmored, wearing only sailors clothes they likely scavenged from other ships. It's also unlikely they have any magical force to speak of, as you'd suspect a wizard would dress differently from the others. There's something about magic users that draws them to gaudy blue moons, after all. Zataka makes a good point, though. They could very easily have more forces hiding below the surface of the water.
    So... a demonstration or a slaughter? Which would be the better approach?

(Read 10-10-15)
    -C
    Last edited by CJC; 10-10-2015 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Read this post 10-10-15
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Thread Information