User Tag List

Thread: [RPG] Sword and Sorcery Play-by-Post

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Granberia
    I have a conversation with cecette, asking her why she is hanging with me which she tells me she doesn't know herself. I explain that the reason I saved her is that I have fallen for her, and force myself on her. At first she resist, but eventually accepts my advances explaining that we must keep our relationship a secret and eventually elope away from the others to spare them from Tiamats wrath, she may be just a council of 5 members in the Dragon Dimension, but she has many contacts both Western and Qin Dragons. She further explains that she didn't want to scare Zataka but the scale we found is an aquatic dragon most likely do to it being slimely. We enter the cabin and join the others.

@TheDarkOne
    Opportunity "Since you're keeping an eye on CECETTE"
    ------
    You may choose to spy on the scene above but it may have negative consequences if you get caught. "Game Master determines if I catch you"
    -----

After awaking from my nightmare in a bloody sweat Cecette glances over at me and asks me if I am alright?
    "No, I won't be until I know he's been destroyed."

I look over at Zataka after hearing the news from Rose.
    "I hope you've been practicing your sword magic like I recommended. We've got so much wood on this island from wrecked ships we're gonna have one hell of a party together you and me. Shall we go and give them a taste of the good old flame and wood meal combo at our new location?" I say with a wink.

@mrz84
    Action Tennis
    ------
    Does Zataka decide to come and join my cookout?
    -----

Rose
    I don't like this I tell myself barely keeping myself from falling over, I take to my mist form and head back silently to the camp to warn the other's of my discovery and that the blood sample has seemed to have negative and positive effects on me somehow and needs to be tossed. I fall down and hit my head, passing out, when I come to I am in a cot with a chair next to me. The others except those truly concerned have left at this point.

Wallace: "You look worst for ware. Care for a drink?"
    I smile at him.
    W:"Are you trying to turn yourself into a vampire or perhaps a dhampir?"
    "We need to purify your blood Rose, if we don't you will turn to dust."
    "Alright, but don't blame me if I accidentally turn you into an undead abomination like me."
    I move his arm towards my mouth and bite my fangs into it letting the blood flow into my mouth. He winces as I drink 12 fluid ounces.
    Rose:"Thanks, been a while since I had something from the vein."
    "You can choose if you turn or not?"
    R:"Yup, it was an accidental discovery actually. If my will power is high enough I can prevent the venom from entering your body."
    W:"You are a very interesting girl Rose, you know that."
    I giggle at the complement.
    R:"So are you, I mean an interesting man."
    W:"Thanks, I think. Get some sleep. I'll watch after you girl."
    I smile at him and dose off, and have a dream.

GM Text Boxes
    -----
    What do I dream about?

Rose,
    As you dream, you find yourself walking through a forest. You see a man. He is vaguely familiar but you cannot recognize his face. He is far ahead of you, barely a shadow in the dusk of the trees. As you run, your boots clog up with mud, forbidding you to keep pace with the man.
    You try to focus on him and get a better view. He is a not a stranger, but rather a phantom from your past. As far as you can tell, the figure is that of your father.
    As you stare at him you note that the silhouette is twisting, reshaping, until he takes the form of Wallace the chef. It's odd how a simple act of kindness can place someone in a family role.
    You try to reach him, but you cannot keep pace. Looking down, you see that it is not mud which is globbing up on your boots, but clotting blood. It draws you down in a vortex. You reach out to Wallace but he continues onward into the woods, until his silhouette merges with the darkness.
    As the pool of blood envelops you you jolt awake, terrified.
    -----

@CJC Just to let you know my plans for Wallace is for him to become a father figure for rose not a romantic one. We already played the twilight saga route through Lady Carmilla Von Redmon who has developed a Yandere complex because of me turning my back on her. Also Lime boxes are for you to fill in. Also check the pink text and make sure you approve of me doing that. :)

@Tamamo: I figured as much, since he's also working as a paternal influence for Katrien.

I added notes to keep track of who was talking for when I write the update (these notes are in lime).
    I'll quote the green sections of this post in action tennis, and I'll edit the responses into this post after I have written them.

(Read 10-10-15)
    -C
    Last edited by CJC; 10-10-2015 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Read this post 10-10-15

Thread Information