Goldleaf: I relate to the fighter and the paladin what my vision revealed. Sancireph says he does not know of this seaport but I have been there in the past. It is the closest seaport so if whatever property was stolen from him is being transported by ship, it would have to be there. The journey could be completed much faster by teleporting. Since I have been there (quite recently, but that's another story), I can cast a teleport spell that will take us there. That is, if my two new companions are willing to hold on to me while I cast the spell, otherwise it will take only me.

Sancireph: I do not know of the seaport Goldleaf mentions, but if his vision was the truth, then that is where the stone must be. I think more on Evaine referring to only the one stone. I had the one and she had the other...oh, no. That can only mean the two have been put together, the very thing the note warned against. This sparks a feeling of dread but I do not know if can trust this wizard enough to tell him of the stones. However, his offer to teleport us to the seaport is acceptable, and I ask Zataka if he is willing to go via the spell or if he would rather walk.