(I was waiting to see if somebody else would join in, because I didn't want to cut anybody off. But I don't want to see the game go dormant, so here goes)
@Tamamo
You wake up in a meat locker, suspended from a hook by a pair of handcuffs. Your shoulders are burning and one seems to have dislocated from the strain of hanging by your hands. FAKE SEIKO enters, carrying a blowtorch. "Geez, I know you saw that Miss Kashiko was a succubus, but she works for the school district. You really think she'd drink one of your students just to freshen up her face? How could you spend a night with the woman and learn nothing about her?" She brings the torch dangerously close to your face.
You ask what fake Seiko wants. She turns around, then turns back wearing your identity.
"I want what everyone wants. To make a lot of money without doing a lot of work. The Karasu Yakuza can make that happen for me."
You clarify that you want to know what she wants FROM YOU.
"Oh, that. That's easy. See, we're looking for artifacts of a particularly potent historical nature. Who better to help us find them than an expert in Japanese history?"
She turns off the torch and taps your face with it. "Get some rest, you're going to need to conserve your strength."
She departs, shutting the freezer door behind her. You start to spin on your cuffs, trying to get a bearing of what's around you. Turning 180, you find that REAL SEIKO is hanging next to you, unconscious. She's as withered as ever.
What do you do?

Continue: Aster
The agent draws her TOTALLY AWESOME GUN and lines up a shot on the lingering tengu.
"Wouldn't you rather, you know, catch this guy and interrogate him?" I ask. She shrugs.
I lower my horns for a charge, dash in, and ram the guy, knocking him against the wall. The agent moves in and cuffs him with some energy shackles.
"Alrighty bird brain, what's your angle?" she asks, in an almost embarrassingly lame manner.
"Yeah, and what's it like having a popular franchise of aliens modeled after you?" I say with a snicker.
What happens next.