A friend of mine just posted about other forums in a different website, so I decided to take a look at this and other threads again.

I just say that what I was stating still stands to me:

Someone replies or posts in a forum its still a forum.
Anyone with internet access and proper equipment can read the posts, without even signing up.
There is no guarantee that the author of the topic or post(s) will EVER, by will EVER I meant might maybe NEVER,
so much as even look at the thread again, or it's replies.

That being said the following statement is also true:
Replies to this thread are not replies addressed to me, specifically. That could've been done in PM format, which would've been preferred

Replies to a thread on forums like these have no specific person(s) being addressed,
which means any and all good, bad, oblique, downright obnoxious and lewd, or morally correct spirituality enlightening comments
will most likely be viewed mostly by people who are NOT the supposed by context target reader,
as it is the World Wide Web. That means anyone from a youthful, yet adamantly ethical, or impressionable, or already malicious, mind of a child,
to people in death row in prison, judges in courts, farmers, cooks, other people in careers for public conscientiously motivated jobs, the pope, queen, anyone.