Quote Originally Posted by xBombersamx View Post
Now the other things I noticed are the second power glove could actually push that gravestone with the upside down cross near the entrance to the End dungeon to make for a secret entrance to the Hell area aside from dying at Lord featherbottom.

Also since I went to such hard lengths in that dungeon to get the item, I bet I could still use it somewhere to finish my 24 hearts and the last passive inventory item (Unless VEL stopped the project there and forgot to put in the thing between the stepladder and power bracelet 2?) I might have heard someone getting the Magical Key in this but i don't know how...

I see a couple parts in hell where the tiles were pixelly and vibrating, when I tried to step on a random one of those tiles it sent me back to the Overworld. I'm wondering if there if more secrets to those, like something happens at certain tiles...
Wow I don't even remember putting in an alternate entrance to hell, I must have did it to fix the compatability problem with some versions. The quest is supposed to be complete I don't remember if I put in the magical key or not though. The pixelly vibrating warp tiles are just for escaping hell as fas as I remember. At one point I was planning on making a directors cut version with two more levels, but I ended up putting those levels in the sequel instead.