beat it in 3:30 with 1 death in level 6.

really really really easy. level 7 is easier than some competitors level 1! i was able to run through most dungeons without getting hit or at full health the whole time. level 6 being the exception because i suck at wizzrobes.

i wasn't too much of a fan of the level design, mostly very linear with very few secrets - almost no walkthru or bomb walls, and absolutely nothing off map.

enemy editor use was disappointing with the exception of the summoner and triple splitting darknuts, cool ideas.

the boss rush at the end was at good idea, but none of the bosses were difficult to begin with so with all the kit at the end they are even easier. ganon on the other hand hits really hard, i had to use both potions, and was getting worried about how much HP he had left.

there were too many levels in the western woods - 4, and another really close by. none of the levels were in particularly interesting locations.

using the eaglebug was neat, but is the point of it so that the player ends up with extra keys? level3 i used the bug, and finished with an extra key (i think i could have completed the level without the bug). i forgot to do the bug again in level6, but that didn't matter because i had the extra key from lvl3. so i assume if i remembered to do it in lvl6, i would have an extra 2 keys.

i really disliked a lot of the OW secret locations being on the outer row of tiles, i've never seen another quest put them there before. i didn't find them until after looking in your quest file.

still a lot of bugs in it.
- its impossible to get the heart container on the beach, your ladder/raft idea isn't working. and doesn't make much sense anyways since both ideas are available in the same level.
- screen 69, the secret entrance is just a black tile.
- still possible to get stuck in level7 as several people have said
- level 6, after getting the triforce you are warped to OW screen 05 in the top left corner, need to exit game.
- level 8, map screen 1B (NOT dmap screen#), dark room has floor tiles in two different csets
- probably more, but those are the biggest ones.