Quote Originally Posted by Coyotek4 View Post
In Level 7: if you go back to clear out every room (you can't do so in one try), you get stuck.
Where exactly did you get stuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
Overall: 33.3/100 This will work out better, but there are still some issues. I think the enemy editor could've been used more creatively and not just in one or two spots. Second, it was pretty much stated not to use Crackterocks and Death Knights, use your judgement call to keep within NES limits. Third, you're getting no points for difficulty for a quest easier than the 1st Quest, but I think you're well aware of that, and I wouldn't expect you to change your work or haphazardly make things harder and break your quest like Travster appaently did from reports. Thank you for removing the South Park-style parody, it was so offensive and in a lot of cases not funny.
Understood. It's tough for me to come up with great ideas, and that's why I didn't use the enemy editor that much(I did recently get a couple of good ideas though). I was actually in the process of severely increasing the difficulty, but the warning stopped me quickly, I'm still going to try to bump the difficulty up some, but there won't be any big changes.