The was the 4th quest I completed (after the quests by dcsyxx, Chris Miller, and zcfan27330). It is easily the most 'polished' quest I've finished so far: the only errors I found were a misspelled "ENTERANCE" comment, and some extra 'secret' chimes in Levels 2, 8, and 9. (I never did figure out the meaning of the "ENTERANCE" statements were.)

After I won the game (without 2 maps, a bomb upgrade, the magic boomerang, and the magic book), I looked at the quest through the editor ... and was extremely disappointed in myself for not figuring out the meaning of the clue in Level 3! In retrospect, that clue makes perfect sense; it just never occurred to me to do what I needed to do, though at least I was on the right track. Fortunately for me, there was nothing of necessity in those areas I missed, although I could have save myself a lot on Keys. Very nicely done!

Also, I love the 'new' item, and its usage in Levels 7 and 9. These dungeons were well-crafted. A bit on the easy side down the stretch, perhaps, but also very authentic. (The 'new' Like-Likes are, perhaps, too easy; if anything, it's the 'original' versions that should drop stuff instead.)

I still got many left to peruse, but this one is my early pick for 'official' status. Kudos!