Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.29%
    zelda014.png

You can get to screen 54 from here. Note that in the old version, the block disappeared only if you took the Triforce. It now is tied to defeating the boss. (In my tests, I found that a save file from before the script change won't work even with the new file, but if you collect the Triforce in the old version, you will see the block disappear, as it does now with the defeat of the boss).

Map of the level, perhaps it can help:
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_ix...5ZMjdvZEE/edit

EDIT 2: I could open up the one-way on screen 74 without harming the flow, but my fear is that it would be too confusing when seeing the block that can move but nothing opening. Once on screen 64, there should be no way to go up or right, as that could lead to sequence breaks.

EDIT 3: I've removed the Darknuts in level 1, replacing with Ropes and Stalfoses. I also have removed the Blue Goriyas in level 2 along the path to the raft, except the solo one guarding the raft itself. I took the Dodongo Babies from 7 down to 3 in the room just prior to it. I cut a couple of Darknuts from level 6's treasure room also.
    Last edited by Imzogelmo; 12-27-2013 at 01:36 AM.

Thread Information