Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.68%
    Quote Originally Posted by zcfan View Post
    very good work wizard so far have beatin both lvl 1 and 2 looking for lvl 3 no idea where to look really lost
    Spoiler: show
    Use the raft to reach level 3. Did you get the raft from level 2? There's an old man in level 2, near the boss, that gives a hint regarding the raft's location.

Question about level 4:

Is there anything significant beyond the second "grumble grumble" goriya (the first goriya guards the boss) ? On the far west side of the level, I only found a small key behind that second goriya, but I was kinda expecting the blue ring (or at least something worth guarding with that goriya). I think I've tried checking everything in that area, including bombing off-map walls. I'm now in level 7, still chugging along with only the green tunic.

Very fun quest so far.

EDIT:

Just finished the quest. Almost 7 hours to finish, 21 deaths; 13 of which were in level 5. Most of the dungeons were very fun to explore, and they had a similar feel to your 4th quest dungeons (which is great!). In the spoiler below are some quick end-of-game reactions; I'll post a more thorough review after I've had some time to think and absorb the quest.

I'm still curious about using the 2nd bait in level 4 (that I posted above...turns out the blue ring is in level 5). I never found the wand, so I'm guessing that's where it is?

I also never found the lion key, which made level 9 a bit interesting. Before entering the level I had 6 extra keys from excess rupees (throughout the quest, whenever I got to 255 rupees I would buy a key just so that the rupees wouldn't go to waste) and possibly an extra key from level 6 (not sure about that though). I was able to find the map, boss key, and the silver arrow through trial and error and just cruised to the end without the lion key, leaving a lot of locked doors unopened. I'm pretty sure that's not the intended way to beat the level, but knowing where you hid the silver arrow in the fourth quest, I didn't want to comb through the entire game just to get the lion key in case it wasn't in level 9; it was just easier to grind for the 120 rupees to buy an extra key.

I was surprised that Ganon only required 8 sword hits (I think it was 12 or 16 in the 4th quest?...not a plus or minus either way; that might be one of those minor details that the community/judges decide to edit onto whatever the winning quest is).

Last edited by bigboylink; 11-22-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Thread Information