40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    77.08%
    BTW CJC, fuck you and your invisible 4-heart damaging enemy in Level 2! What are you doing, playing Green Ninja too much? lol

-James

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nightmarejames YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/nightmarejames

Game Projects
    Zelda Classic:
    Completed: Zelda NES Remastered, Demo 1st Quest, Demo 2nd Quest, James Quest: Remastered (V 2.1), Memorial Quest, New Quest 2 2015. New Quest: Rebuilt
    In development: Demo SP, James Quest: Remastered (V 3.0)t, 6QI

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    1.93%
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    BTW CJC, fuck you and your invisible 4-heart damaging enemy in Level 2! What are you doing, playing Green Ninja too much? lol

-James
    Ama warned ye! An ye dinnae listen, didje?

I've nerfed Dungeon 2 a little bit so that it is a more bearable early-game endeavor. Abei no longer forces a Negafairy down your throat each time you enter, he'll make you suffer the once and then he'll bugger off (free shop changed to Special Item). I also reduced the number of enemies in the dungeon and blasted open the two main entrances so that it has the same number of 'apparent' entrances as the other three starter dungeons.
    The new file can be found at the link in the first post; I have removed the older version and stashed it on my PC to be kept on record.

The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.54%
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post

-James
    Oh hey, that's pretty funny considering Green Ninja wasn't even hard at all. Maybe I should make a special version with no enemies where you go around and collect barbie dolls and accessorize them instead. Would you like that better?

For the quest: I played a bit of LV 1 and have to say that this is a really, really, REALLY big stretch from the 4th quest and the NES quests in general. Other than that, no comment since I haven't gotten very far at all.
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Thread Information