Quote Originally Posted by SUCCESSOR View Post
This isn't off topic as it relates to a rule of 5th quest and even if it werent that isn't good reason to delete posts.

I've heard many people claim it is possible but no proof. I don't for a second believe with the rate rupees drain that you can purchase something, wait as link holds the item, leave and re-enter, wait while the string is displayed, and still have time to grab another item. Maybe with the purchase of the blue ring but then you have an armos to contend with.
I don't remember exactly what room it was since this was over a decade ago, but I did successfully take advantage of this "bug." It does work..
I don't see how this has anything to do with the 5th quest topic because Gleeok already stated, clearly, in plain English, which rules are acceptable, which rules are changable, and which rules are to be disabled.
Mainly because other people who would like to know about 5th quest submission rules aren't going to need to hear about whether or not some kid ran in and out of a room.. In fact, I would personally leave it the way it was, and not tell anyone, and if/when some child in the future gets a chance to play a quest of ours, it'll be up to them to use their wits and try it out if they notice that the rupee counter doesn't instantly deduct, and try it themselves, without us indicating over and over again that it's possible or not.