Quote Originally Posted by SUCCESSOR View Post
Fucking Gleeok. The one in level 3 I mean. I should not be having this much trouble with the damned thing. I've beat a 3 headed gleeok with the wooden sword and 3 hearts before. I really need a gamepad instead of this jacked up laptop keyboard.
Do you have a corded XBox 360 controller and a Windows operating system? (It has to be a legitimate corded controller and not one with a USB charger)

If you do, you can plug it into a spare USB port and then just set it up as a joystick for ZC. You won't be able to write to the trigger buttons, though (the program seems to struggle recognizing those inputs).

@Gleeok , I'm betting you only died in Level 9, and then only because Ganon touched you and did four hearts of damage (mister no-ring!). And I have to say it's quite impressive that you were able to beat the game like that. Congratulations.

I'll post hints for dungeons Seven and Eight tomorrow. And my post for Dungeon Nine (which will be supplied at a later date) will not be a hint, but rather a walk-through to escape the hell in a bottle while passing through as few rooms as possible.