Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.53%
    Quote Originally Posted by The Satellite View Post
    ... between Link's Awakening, the Oracle games, The Minish Cap, and the two DS Zeldas? You're missing out. D:

(Opinions vary on those entries, mostly with very positive on LA and Oracles and mixed on TMC and the DS games.)
    Yep. I played through most of Link's Awakening but never completed it. I'm ashamed.

I've also never completed Zelda II, but I feel no shame about that at all. lol

<SUCCESSOR> Its Shadowblazer's dark essence invading the forums

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.86%
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    Speaking of the handheld games of Zelda. I loved Link's Awakening in fact its one of my personal favorites :)
    I can say the about OoS/OoA and TMC, But the DS titles I just couldn't stand the controls were horrible <__<.
    Still to this day out of all the zelda games The DS Titles are the weakest games out of the whole series...
    Even weaker than Four Swords?

Just Four Swords. I found Four Swords Adventures highly enjoyable, if not vastly different than what we're used to. It still had some neat design.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrl-alt-delete View Post
    Yep. I played through most of Link's Awakening but never completed it. I'm ashamed.
    I was the same way, till I recently bought it off the eShop and beat it. It's now my second-favorite Zelda game, behind ALttP.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrl-alt-delete View Post
    I've also never completed Zelda II, but I feel no shame about that at all. lol
    Ha, me neither. I played a bit of it on emulator and got past the first two temples, but I just do not have the patience to invest in mastering that game. Or grinding. I might start over with some cheats, because I'd like to say I've been able to play all of it, legitimate or not, but I'd rather play the other games. Zelda II is actually fun, it's just ridiculously difficult.

Anyways, I think I'mma try to get back into playing THPS4 tonight, get some of those goals done and try to get back to 100%. Such a great game...

Thread Information