vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.56%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    Copied mine from another forum.

Name: Eh. Shads will do.
    Birthday: I like to hide it for various reasons. Mostly spam-related.
    School: Where necessary.
    Occupation: Keycutter & screen repair at a Hardware store. Oddly, it's a lot of fun. Also fixing computers in a computer, networking, and web design shop.
    Favorite Color: A Very Deep Midnight Purpleish Blue.
    Favorite Food: Sushi is by far my favorite food. Stuffed grape leaves in their sauce, Calzones, blintzes, pepper steak, ... Anything swimming in tomato sauce; ANY Pasta. Hamburgers, Pizzas, Cheesecakes and Cheeses, Strawberries / Pears, Pepper Steak, Fried Onions and Pepper steak sandwiches with garlic and mayo dressing. Damn good stuff.
    Favorite Drink: Any fruit juice, (Especially nectar.) primarily Orange or Mango juice. Either V8, or anything blue or purple. Orange and Grape and Pineapple soda qualifies easily, though I don't drink soda anymore.
    Favorite Music: Either anything really fast or intense, or deep and soulful. Heavy Metal / VG Boss Music, ... and Trance and Calm music, are loved. Oddly, the full gamut of pony songs have found their way in there too.
    Number of Family Members: 4 total. Father, Mother, and 26 Yr. Old Sister.
    Number of Pets: Nah.
    Number of PC's: 1: Intel Core2 Duo CPU E7300 @ 2.66GHz, 2.0 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT. Plenty more in my house though, but I never use them.
    Favorite Game: That would either be SSBM / SSBB, (Project M for the win. Google it.) Terraria, Freelancer, the later Elder Scrolls games, the Ultima Series, the Deus Ex series, the Fallout series, most Zelda Games (Primarily Wind Waker) ... oh god, the list goes on ...
    Favorite ZC Quest: Anything by C-Dawg, PrinceMSC, DarkFlameWolf and Peteo, Radien, Freedom, Mr. Z, Dawnlight, ... eh, plenty.
    Favorite ZC Trick: Makeshift tiny scripts, Freeform Combo movement, Cutscenes, and "little things" with the combo page.
    Last edited by ShadowTiger; 08-22-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Thread Information