User Tag List

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: End of Time DX Released

charchar
    Quote Originally Posted by franpa View Post
    The screen left of the big tree has the bush you need to burn, it leads to stairs afaik.
    oohkay. So i really suck at zelda apparently. Can someone point out which bush it is i need to burn? thanks..

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.46%
    6E .
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.32%
    o_O

You mean 5B, right?
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.46%
    Oh shit lol, Yeah I was confusing it for the green bush left to what appeared to be a stone but now I know there stairs >.>"

5B is right.
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

jakeb147
    Is it possible that a key could be used in another dungeon? I was in the middle of level 6 and stuck and decided to just go explore. I found level d and started playing it. I think i used a key i acquired in level 6 on one of the locked blocks in level d. I found all 4 of the keys in level 6. Im stuck at the room after where you have to hammer a bunch of those whack a mole things and then push the block. Im in the room with a staircase, but its blocked by a locked block. Is there another key I missed or did I use it in level d?

Archangel Sirius
    Hi, I'm stuck in level 4. I've gotten the whistle and made my way to the right part of the dungeon. I have however noticed that I cannot progress to the lower right area as I do not have a key to do so. I have checked the upper right area and the left side of the level and can find nothing. I have also checked the desert overworld for any other hidden entrances to the level (an AMAZING idea btw.... I love this quest so far). Anyone know if I missed a key or an entrance earlier in the dungeon. I've also checked any walls and blocks for any secrets and found nothing.

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeb147 View Post
    Is it possible that a key could be used in another dungeon? I was in the middle of level 6 and stuck and decided to just go explore. I found level d and started playing it. I think i used a key i acquired in level 6 on one of the locked blocks in level d. I found all 4 of the keys in level 6. Im stuck at the room after where you have to hammer a bunch of those whack a mole things and then push the block. Im in the room with a staircase, but its blocked by a locked block. Is there another key I missed or did I use it in level d?
    If you used a key from a dungeon somewhere else, you can probably find the extra key in the dungeon you used the key in. I think you can buy a key somewhere in the quest, but they are expensive.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    67.18%
    Just beat your game.

I haven't download some of the Zelda quest in this website but I freaking loved "End of Time DX" had a blast with lots of cursing and sweating and frustations. Great job making ths game. Absolutely loved it. Congratulations and I really hope you could help me to learn making this quests. I would like to learn how.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.32%
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Sirius View Post
    Hi, I'm stuck in level 4. I've gotten the whistle and made my way to the right part of the dungeon. I have however noticed that I cannot progress to the lower right area as I do not have a key to do so. I have checked the upper right area and the left side of the level and can find nothing. I have also checked the desert overworld for any other hidden entrances to the level (an AMAZING idea btw.... I love this quest so far). Anyone know if I missed a key or an entrance earlier in the dungeon. I've also checked any walls and blocks for any secrets and found nothing.
    You should have found two keys in the upper-left area and three keys in the upper-right area. All the keys are in the dungeon. If you are still having problems, I'll try to be a bit more specific.
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.9%
    Just throwing this out there- my question was completely skipped over and ignored...

Click here to level up my card!

"Everybody's doing it... I just wanted to be popular."
    Bender- Futurama

Thread Information